Network Engineer / Collaboration Lead
Randle designs and implements networks and Cisco collaboration solutions, and he is also responsible for top escalation of any issues. A typical day finds him working tickets and projects, training other techs, and working on internal infrastructure.
Before joining Liberty, Randle was a CNC technician. He also served as an operations specialist for the U.S. Coast Guard.
Randle and his wife, Kassie, have three children: Lily, Braxton, and Hayden. The family enjoys spending time together and working on their house. Around the office, Randle is our undefeated best prankster.
Randle's many certifications include:
• Certified Meraki Networking Associate (CMNA)
• Certified Meraki Networking Operator (CMNO)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice
• CCNA Routing and Switching
• CCNA Security
• CCNA Wireless
• CCNA Collaboration
• Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration (CCNP-C)
• Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
• CompTIA A+
• Labtech Security Specialist