Charles supports the team by designing and configuring projects or consulting on their own designs. He makes sure clients are getting what they need and that everything will integrate smoothly. Charles is also responsible for Liberty’s internal IT, making sure everything is humming along as it should.
One of the original staff of Liberty Technology, Charles worked for CEO Ben Johnson as a Bench Tech at the first company Ben co-founded and then followed him to Liberty in 2008.
In his spare time, Charles enjoys playing Magic: The Gathering and eating his favorite food, lasagna. He is married to Andrea, our Sales Operations administrator, and together they love spending time with their dogs, Sadie and Chila, and cats, Lilly and Rosie.
Charles earned his Bachelor’s in history from Berry College and has earned an impressive list of certifications, including:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Routing and Switching (CCNP Routing and Switching)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA Routing and Switching)
- Cisco Unified Computing Technology Support Specialist
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Desktop (VCP5-DT)
- VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- Certified Meraki Network Operator (CMNO)
- Certified Meraki Network Administrator (CMNA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Office User Specialist
- VMware Sales Professional (VSP)
- VMware Technical Sales Professional (VTSP)
- Pivot3 Certified Sales Professional
- Pivot3 Certified Pre-Sales Technical Professional
- Veeam Sales Professional
- Veeam Technical Sales Professional