Covid forever changed the way we work. Is your office capable of handling the demands the hybrid office places on it? Is your network set up for success? Is your data and hardware secure? If not, you’re going to fall behind your competition. The new workspace is changing, mostly for the better. Below you’ll find key points for running an efficient, hybrid employee workspace.
The Demands of Hybrid Work Space – While the hybrid work model brings plenty of benefits, it also brings new challenges. For the hybrid-work space, there are different demands than those that come with in-person work. These include:
- Staying connected.
- Keeping the balance in virtual meetings (preventing in-office employees from taking over and restricting the virtual employees from having a voice).
- Focusing on company culture and community.
- Making sure your remote, hybrid, and office employees all have equal opportunities for promotions, raises, and evaluations.
Network Needs In Hybrid Work Space – With employees working from home, network security and success can be at risk. The entire network could be endangered by one employee’s computer getting hacked. Here are some ways to ensure safety:
- Set up a VPN (Very Private Network).
- Choose zero-trust network access. This will provide an extra layer of security, requiring identity verification regardless of being inside or outside the network.
- Instruct employees on the risks and dangers of working remotely. Make sure they understand and follow the proper protocols as well.
Data and Hardware Safety – Employees working remotely should always have security levels implemented. Any IT equipment and anti-virus software should be regularly updated to the latest version, and company computers should have the following security levels installed by a specialist:
- The most recent operating system.
- Two-factor authentication for the system.
- Security measures for business email accounts.
The Post-COVID Work Model offers new discoveries and solutions to the constant struggle with work-life balance. Proper management will reduce the risk of falling behind your competition, and employees and employers will reap the many benefits. Here at Liberty Tech, we don’t just acknowledge the benefits of the hybrid model; we’ll help you take it to the next level, implementing our core values of teamwork, responsibility, performance improvement, positive attitude, and respect. Call today for all the IT Support in Macon, GA, that you need! We are ready and willing to help you achieve the perfect hybrid work model for your business!